- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temp, Humidity
- Range of PM2.5: 0-999 μg/m3
- Range of PM10: 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Response time: Less than 10 seconds when scene changes
- Range: 0-5000 ppm (can be extended to 10,000ppm on request)
- Accuracy: 50ppm +-3%
- Response time: 2 minutes
- Self calibrating. Can be manually calibrated by taking device outdoors and long pressing Setup Button.
- Range: 10 to 60 degrees C
- Accuracy: 1 deg C
- Resolution: 1 deg C
- Range: 0 to 90% RH
- Accuracy: 3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Size: 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm
- Weight: 370 gms
- Power voltage : 5V. Can be charged via laptop/car usb
- 3000mAh re-chargeable battery. 5-6 hours backup
- Local Memory
- 6000 time-stamped sample data sets can be saved in case of connectivity failure. Local memory stores data for 2 days to 40 days based on the measurement frequency.
Warranty & Support
- 1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
- CO2 sensor is dual wavelength NDIR based (Nondispersive infrared sensor).
- Temperature sensor is CMOS, Humidity is Capacitive.
Tested and calibrated against
- PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- CO2: Can be self calibrated to 400ppm outdoors by taking monitor outdoors and long pressing Setup button on monitor.
- Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master tracealbe to NABL.
- Connects to wifi. Data available in Android and iOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of city.