IQAir GC MultiGas
- Advanced filtration technology for the professional control of chemical substance and odour
- The IQAir HyperHEPA filter eliminates fine and ultrafine particles, including bacteria, viruses and combustion particles
- Uses no more power than a conventional light bulb
- Makes very low noise
- The New Edition features the most powerful fan ever as it power translates into even better air cleaning results
- Buy the InFlow ducting adaptor along with it to get clean air ventilation and reduce carbon dioxide levels, Click here to know more
MRP ₹1,93,000.00 (incl. of all taxes)
AMP for 1 Year MRP ₹ 3999/unit (incl. of all taxes)
3 Years Warranty*
Free Delivery in Delhi/ NCR
Long Lasting Filters
Low Energy Consumption
Advanced, full-spectrum air filtration
Powerful protection against gases, chemicals, odors, and particles in the air
Don’t try this at home.
Smoke chamber test proves a point. Watch IQAir President Frank Hammes step into a smoke chamber with only an IQAir HealthPro 250 to protect him.
Traps ultrafine particles
Ultrafine particles are smaller than 0.1 microns, make up about 90% of all airborne particles and have been linked to heart attacks, strokes, asthma and even cancer. IQAir HyperHEPA filtration in the GC and GCX Series filters 95% of all particles down to 0.003 microns – the smallest particles that exist.
#1 Rated for smoke and tobacco control
The less secondhand smoke you breathe, the better. Tobacco smoke contains more than 4,000 different chemicals, 60 of which are known carcinogens. These various elements are a mix of liquids, gases, and solid particles. The GC and GCX Series offers unrivaled protection against both particles and gases.
Best media, superior filtration
The GC and GCX Series feature the highest-quality filter media available beginning with the highest quality, exceptionally porous, activated bituminous-coal carbon in its gas-phase filtration cartridges, blended with chemisorbers that target volatile organic compounds in the air, including formaldehyde, and pelletized aluminum oxide impregnated with potassium permanganate to filter a wide spectrum of gases, odors and chemicals.
Delivers the purest air possible
- HyperHEPA particle filtration features a powerful HyperHEPA pre-filter that traps particles of all sizes, including ultrafine particles.
- Cartridge-based activated carbon adsorption filters volatile organic compounds (VOCs) responsible for odors.
- Cartridge-based chemisorption filters harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside a chemically active alumina pellet.
- Post-filter sleeve wraps each gas cartridge to prevent release of media dust.