Dental Hg FlexVac
- Professional Air Cleaning for Dental Environments
- Filters toxic mercury vapour
- Removes unpleasant odours and drilling aerosols
- Helps to implement infection control measures by controlling airborne bacteria and viruses
- Reduces exposure to disinfectant compounds
- Controls airborne allergens
- The FlexVac is a separate system, IQAir Air purifier is to be purchased separately
MRP ₹1,30,000.00 (incl. of all taxes)
Free Delivery in Delhi/ NCR
Environmental control for dental offices
bacteria, disinfectants, and mercury vapour
Extraoral suction: infection control
IQAir extraoral suction air purification systems provide a line of defense against harmful airborne pathogens and infectious material that can threaten the health and safety of patients and staff. When combined with intraoral suction, IQAir extraoral suction air purifiers right at the patient source can reduce aerosol levels, bacterial colonies, and airborne viral particles from dental procedures to almost zero:
- Dental Series Hg: Provides maximum protection against aerosol particles and mercury vapor with specialized mercury filtration.
- HealthPro Plus: Provides maximum infection control of airborne pathogens like bacteria and viruses as small as 0.003 microns along with exceptional filtration of odors, chemicals, and VOCs.
100x more filtration for infection control
IQAir Dental Series air purifiers filter even the smallest and most harmful of airborne particles, including aerosols from high-speed dental procedures and tiny, dangerous ultrafine particles. Unlike other air purifiers, IQAir’s HyperHEPA filtration technology is proven to effectively filter ultrafine particles, the smallest and most harmful particles in the air, effective against particles all the way down to 0.003 microns in diameter – the smallest particles that exist.
Traps ultrafine particles
Ultrafine particles are smaller than 0.1 microns, make up about 90% of all airborne particles, and have been linked to heart attacks, strokes, asthma, and even cancer. IQAir HyperHEPA filtration in the Cleanroom H13 filters 99.5% of all particles down to 0.003 microns – the smallest particles that exist.
Filtration of viruses of all sizes
Viruses and other contaminants can quickly spread through the air in a dental office. Drilling and other procedures can increase the presence of airborne viruses, including viral hepatitis (as small as 0.05 microns in diameter). HyperHEPA filtration filters up to 99.5% of even these tiniest of viruses and other contaminants.
Certified at the factory
Every Dental Series system is hand-tested with electronic laser particle counters before it is shipped to ensure that the particle filtration efficiency and airflow of each system meet published specifications, and results are detailed in a hand-signed Certificate of Performance shipped with every Dental Series system.
Up to 5 stages of filtration
- Air passes through a HyperHEPA H11 (EN 1822) pre-filter that traps 95% of all particles in the air.
- Air is powerfully moved through granular impregnated alumina, activated carbon, and impregnated activated carbon to filter a full range of gases, chemicals, and odors. In the Dental Hg, 11 pounds of granular impregnated activated carbon provide mercury filtration.
- Both models feature a set of fine-dust post-filtration sleeves with electrostatically charged microfibers that trap any remaining contaminants to achieve 99% total system efficiency at 0.3 microns and 95% efficiency at 0.003 microns.
Best media, superior filtration
Exceptionally porous, activated bituminous-coal carbon in gas-phase filtration cartridges blended with chemisorbers that filter volatile organic compounds in the air, including formaldehyde help protect against gases, odors, and chemicals, along with pelletized aluminum oxide impregnated with potassium permanganate.