IQAir InFlow (Ducting Kit)
MRP ₹52,500.00 (incl. of all taxes)
Free Delivery in Delhi/ NCR
InFlow Ducting Adaptor for IQAir Systems
The InFlow ducting adaptor can be connected to any compact IQAir air cleaning system. It enables the system to draw in polluted and contaminated air from outdoors or adjacent rooms. The IQAir system filters the airborne pollutants and pathogens and expels the cleaned air to the indoor environment.
Thus the InFlow ducting adaptor can be used to provide clean air ventila tion, positive pressure isolation or negative pressure containment of harmful airborne microorganisms and particulates.
Proven to filter critical biological contaminants
IQAir’s HyperHEPA technology has been tested and proven to filter biological contaminants, bacteria, viruses in their airborne state – viruses like aspergillosis, MRSA, and SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. In fact, IQAir’s HyperHEPA technology was chosen by the Hong Kong Hospital Authority to help prevent SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 in its hospitals and clinics.
- Insert base extensions into the feet of the IQAir system and screw tight.
- Place base adaptor into the base opening of the IQAir system and secure
with the 8 Torx screws.
- Join the ducting connectors together and seal with tape.
- Connect flexible duct to ducting connector with the pipe clamp.
- Insert the wall duct into the wall aperture.
- From the other side, insert the vent into the wall duct and secure the vent to the wall.
- Place the protective grille over the vent and screw tight.
- From the near side, insert the backdraft damper into the wall duct and secure to the wall. Ensure that the damper is fitted the correct way round
(i.e. not to obstruct the airflow).
- Attach the flexible duct to backdraft damper with pipe clamp.