Professional Air Testing for Office Spaces
Indoor air quality is a major concern to businesses, building managers, tenants and employees because it can impact the health, comfort, well-being and productivity of building occupants. There have been many studies done on the economic impact of air pollution.
Apart from damaging respiratory and circulatory systems, air pollution has been found to have negative cognitive effects on individuals, from reduced memory, impaired concentration, and lower decision-making capabilities to decreased language and mathematical abilities. A study by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health’s Centre for Health and the Global Environment, SUNY Upstate Medical University, and Syracuse University found that individuals who work in well-ventilated offices with below-average levels of air pollutants perform cognitively better than those who work in environments with average levels of indoor air pollution. To ensure the best air quality for offices, we provide the following services:
- Detailed office assessment by professionals
- Samples of PM10, PM2.5, CO2, HCHO, TVOC, CO, NO2, SO2, NH3, O3, Bacterial and Fungal count etc. at subsidized rates
- Consulting on requirements as per office location and working environment.
- Assessment is done by commercial A-grade sensors
- A detailed report suggesting appropriate solutions to fix the problem
- Post-testing consultancy support
- Available all India