- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10 in μg/m3
- Range of PM2.5: 0-999 μg/m3
- Range of PM10: 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10µg/m3
- Temperature (CMOS)
- Range : 10-60 degree C
- Error: 1 deg C
- Resolution: 0.1 deg C
- Humidity (Capacitive)
- Range : 10-90%
- Error: 3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Size : 24*16*9 cm
- IP55 weather proof box
- Power voltage : 220V
- 3000mAh re-chargeable battery
- 6-8 hours battery backup
- Local Memory
- Local memory stores data for up to 2 days
- Tested And Calibrated
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Warranty & Support
1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client is responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with, or electronics have been damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor calibration and replacement is chargeable.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
Using laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
There are no reviews yet.