Airveda - PM2.5, PM10, CO2
- ₹ 19,000.00
- India’s first accurate and app-enabled air quality monitor
- Manufactured, designed and serviced in India
- Wifi-enabled monitor
- Measures PM2.5, PM10, CO2, temperature and humidity
- 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defect
Availability: In Stock
Airveda is India's first accurate and app-enabled air quality monitor designed and manufactured in India, for the Indian context. The monitor connects to an app on your phone to help you know and manage the quality of air you are breathing. By simply using the monitor, you will help map real-time air quality data in our cities, and enable effective policy making around air pollution.
Measures PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temperature & Humidity. Airveda monitors use High quality laser sensors, calibrated individually for Indian conditions against BAM (Beta Attenuation Monitor- the most advanced system for measuring ambient air quality). This device contains high quality NDIR CO2 sensor, which allows user to easily self-calibrate ensuring best results. Temp and humidity sensors are calibrated by a master source traceable to NABL.
Portable and real time
The small size and long battery life of 4-6 hours makes Airveda monitors extremely portable. Can be charged using any USB power outlet in your car, laptop or power bank. The monitor measures your air quality every second so you can understand the air quality where you are, in real-time.
Made in India
Airveda monitors are completely manufactured in India. Sensors are also calibrated locally to suit Indian conditions. Sensors can be locally re-calibrated as well as replaced easily. Our manufacturing facility has been running for 30 years and is a trusted name in the local industry.
Wifi and app enabled
Connect to your home, office or personal hotspot Wi-Fi and remotely monitor data and get alerts in Airveda app, available for free on iOS and Android. View current and historic data, understand your exposure over time, as well as compare with outdoor air quality in your city.
Monitor stores data locally if no Wi-Fi is available for up-to two days and data is uploaded to server when Wi-Fi becomes available.
Extended life of sensors
The default life of PM sensors is 1 year. However, a special feature allows the sensor to switch on/off at regular intervals to increase the life of the sensor considerably. This interval is configurable and can be configured to once every minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes and 20 minutes.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
- CO2sensor is NDIR based (Nondispersive infrared sensor).
Tested and calibrated against
PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
CO2: Can be self calibrated to 400ppm outdoors by taking monitor outdoors and long pressing Setup button on monitor.
Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master tracealbe to NABL.
WIFI CONNECTIVITY: Connects to wifi. Data available in Android and iOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of city.
Warranty and support
1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time- 1 week
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock