- ₹ 799.00
- N99 certification guarantees consistent filtering of more than 99 percent of particulate pollution including PM10, PM2.5 and even PM0.3
- Treated with silver to protect from virus and bacteria
- Triple layer filtration system
- This technology is used by the British military
- Adjustable nose clip that fits the face
- Available in fifteen stylish designs
Availability: Out Of Stock
Cambridge Mask™ - manufactured in England, guarantee the best quality pollution mask through a combination of excellent quality workmanship and outstanding quality materials. These N99 tested pollution masks are treated with silver, which means it blocks and kills 99.77% of micro particles such as airborne bacteria. It filters out dust, pollution particles such as PM10, PM2.5 and PM0.3 as well as bacteria and viruses.
These masks comprise of the triple layer filtration system. The first layer catches PM10 and dust followed by the Three-Ply Micro Particulate Filter which stops nearly 100% of smaller particulate matter such as PM2.5 and PM0.3. The last layer filters out viruses, bacteria and gas pollution, such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Ozone, Benzathine and Formaldehyde and is developed by UK Ministry of Defence.
Cambridge Mask™ pollution masks come in wide range of sizes varying from S to XL.
Return & Exchange Policy:
This is a non-returnable product due to hygiene reasons.
Special Price. Till Stocks Last.