- ₹ 800.00
- Ideal plant for the home or office
- Easy to keep, comes in a 10 inch white plastic pot
- Approximately 1m tall and a very bushy healthy specimen
Availability: Out Of Stock
Plants are the best air purifiers that naturally clean your surrounding air to keep you healthy. Working well indoors with minimal maintenance, the Areca Palm is great as a day plant, giving oxygen during the day and removing carbon dioxide.
No air purifier in the world today can reduce carbon dioxide and increase oxygen naturally in a closed space. Only plants can do this very efficiently. Combine this with the right air purifier to keep the indoor air as good as possible.
Tips for Use:
- Wipe the leaves (both sides) regularly with a wet sponge (only water) to make them more efficient
- The leaves should be wiped regularly to clear out the particles lodged in the stomata of the leaves
- Can be grown into a larger plant or trimmed to keep to the present size
- Minimum temperature: 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Feed well from spring to autumn and always keep the compost moist
- Water occasionally in winter
- Mist leaves if in a heated room
- Keep in a pot with a drainage hole sitting on a saucer, or if planting in a container with no drainage hole, put some gravel at the bottom for drainage
- Keep in a partially shaded spot but try to avoid direct sunlight
- The plants indoors should not be over watered
- Pot Height: 25.4 cm
- Pot material: Clay
- Pot color: Red
Note: We do not deliver plants. These can be bought from our nursery in Okhla Phase II, Delhi or just fill out the form above and we will get in touch with you within the next two business days.