Filtration* With Multigas
PreMax – The CleanZone 5300® Series includes the IQAir high-efficiency PreMax™ 500 Filter Drum (Class F9 / MERV 16) as part of the system’s fan module, eliminating micro-particles such as pollen, mold spores, and other contaminants.
HyperHEPA – The CleanZone 5300® Series features IQAir’s HyperHEPA air filtration technology(H12/13), the most advanced air filtration technology in the world proven and certified to be effective against ultrafine particles down to 0.003 microns.
MultiGas – The CleanZone 5300® is optimized for gas-phase pollution treatment, with 12 GCXL/S cartridges in five available configurations:
• MultiGas GCX – 12 cartridges of GCX MultiGas (31kg) for controlling a wide range of gaseous and odours, including hydrocarbons, VOCs, formaldehyde, lower molecule aldehydes, organic acids, and ozone.
• ChemiSorber GCX – 12 cartridges of ChemiSorber GCX (42kg) for a broad range of chemical pollutants including many lower molecular aldehydes (e.g. formaldehyde) and organic acids (e.g. acrylic acid, acetic acid), sulfuric oxides (e.g. sulfur dioxide, sulfur trioxide) and nitrogen oxides (e.g. nitrogen monoxide, nitrogen dioxide), etc.
• VOC GCX – 24 kg of VOC GCX filter (12 cartridges) for higher molecular gaseous pollutants, including a broad variety of odour-causing organic compounds (e.g. dimethylamine), VOCs (e.g. benzene, toluene, xylene), solvents (e.g. cyclohexane, carbon disulfide, turpentine, trichloroethylene), alcohols (e.g. methanol, propanol), aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g. naphthalene, styrene), alkenes, esters (e.g. ethyl acetate) and ozone, etc.
• AM GCX – 28 kg of AM GCX cartridges (12 cartridges) for controlling ammonia and other base substances.
• AcidPro GCX – 12 cartridges of AcidPro GCX (28kg) for acids such as hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, chlorine, and sulfuric acid Hg (mercury).
Each CleanZone 5300® Series model can be oriented to provide airflow from bottom-up (“upflow”) or from top-down (“downflow”). While upflow is more common, there are many good reasons to reorient a CleanZone 5300® Series to provide downflow. A downflow orientation may be desirable for treating indoor pollution, such as tobacco smoke, that tends to rise.
High volume, high efficiency
The CleanZone 5300® Series moves up to 1200 cfm through its high-performance air filtration media. This extraordinary capacity is made possible by integrating a powerful fan into every CleanZone 5300® Series model, powerful enough to move large volumes of air through either HyperHEPA particle filters or broad-spectrum gas and odor filters.
100% Healthy technology
The CleanZone 5300® Series uses the safest, healthiest, and most effective way to clean the air (IQAir’s HyperHEPA and granular media technology). Unlike many other air cleaning systems, the CleanZone 5300® Series uses no unsafe, unproven, or unreliable technologies such as ozone generation, electronic air cleaning, ionization, or ultraviolet (UV) radiation. As a result, the CleanZone 5300® Series produces absolutely no ozone and releases no charged particles.
With the optional IQAir FlexAir Duct Application, CleanZone 5300® Series can direct clean air to specific locations or create clean air micro-environments. Ducting also allows the creation of negative or positive pressurization. Ducted operation enables the CleanZone 5300® Series to distribute up to 40 meters of medical-grade clean air exactly where it’s needed.
The CleanZone 5300® Series was designed to perform at its best in busy public areas. Unlike air purifiers, the CleanZone 5300® Series is designed to be inherently tamper-proof. Access to filters, fan speed controls, and the power cable can all be limited and made available to authorized staff only.
Integrated control panel
The advanced control panel on every CleanZone 5300® Series air purifier uses optical sensors and other technologies to give you total control: choose from 10 fans speed settings, monitor the remaining life of each filter, set the timer, modify pollution level settings, or activate and manage password access.
Pollution level adjustment
Pollution level adjustment controls are built into the Filter Life Monitor of the CleanZone 5300® Series, providing a more accurate calculation of remaining filter life. The Pollution level menu allows modifications for large dust, chemicals, and fine dust. Adjustments can be made for tobacco smoke, the presence of gases and chemicals, and dusty environments.
Two-stage modular design
Each CleanZone 5300® Series is composed of two separate modules, creating a flexible and superior lineup of high-volume air purifiers to meet every need. Both models share the same powerful yet quiet fan, and the same high-efficiency pre-filter. But a variety of main filter module (the second module) configurations allows for specific filtration solutions for specialized commercial air quality problems.
The CleanZone 5300® Series includes extra features that make it simple to move it to wherever medical-grade air quality is needed. Sturdy casters on the bottom of the CleanZone 5300® Series and a handlebar allow it to be moved with ease. When desired, the system can be locked in location by activating the caster lock.
Suitable for noise-sensitive environments such as libraries, laboratories, meeting rooms, offices, and public business areas, or anywhere else that demands the cleanest air without noise. The CleanZone 5300® Series is powerful, yet quiet, with 10 fan-speed settings to match the sound requirements of any indoor environment.
- Medical & Healthcare – medical practices/clinics/hospitals • microbiological- & research labs • intensive care units (ICU & NICU) • IVF-Labs • organ transplant & oncology wards (protective isolation) • TB wards (containment isolation) • post-operative recovery rooms • dialysis centres • emergency & field medical care units
- Public& Institutional – nursing homes • archives/libraries • airports • cafeterias • kindergartens & preschools • places of worship • museums • schools • military • waiting rooms
- Trade & Industry – bars/restaurants/hotels/casinos • offices/open-plan offices • print shops • smoking rooms/cigar lounges • art restoration & conservation • data centers/network server rooms • laboratories • mechanical workshops • nail & beauty salons • fitness studios & wellness centers
The CleanZone 5300® Series has not only been Swiss designed and engineered, but it is also manufactured in Switzerland.
Note: IQAir products are for sale only in India. All applicable copyrights, trademarks and registered trademarks of the IQAir group are the sole property of the IQAir group.