- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10 in μg/m3
- Range: PM2.5 0-999 μg/m3, PM10 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Measures every second when on battery, once every minute when on power. Interval is configurable.
- Default PM Limits For Visual Indicator
- Green: PM2.5 0-30 µg/m3, PM10 0-50 µg/m3
- Yellow: PM2.5 31-90 µg/m3, PM10 51-250 µg/m3
- Red: PM2.5 > 90 µg/m3, PM10 > 250 µg/m3
- PM limits for visual indicator are configurable via the app.
- Size : 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm. Weight: 370 gms
- Power voltage : 5V. Can be charged via laptop/car usb.
- 3000mAh re-chargeable battery. 5-6 hours backup
- Wifi Enabled
- Connect up to 5 Wi-Fi SSID passwords.
- Local memory stores data for up to 2 days.
- Tested and calibrated against :
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Warranty & Support
1 Year hassle-free warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Client is responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with, or electronics have been damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor calibration and replacement is chargeable.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
Working Principle – Using Light Scattering
- Light scattering can be induced when particles in the air go through a detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals are amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles are then obtained by analysis based on existing relationships between signal waveform and particle diameter.
There are no reviews yet.