- Measurement parameters: PM2.5, PM10, CO2, Temp, Humidity
- Range of PM1.0: 0-999 μg/m3
- Range of PM2.5: 0-999 μg/m3
- Range of PM10: 0-1999 μg/m3
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Relative error Maximum of ±10% and ±10μg/m3
- Response time: Less than 10 seconds when scene changes
- Range: 10 to 60 degrees C
- Accuracy: 1 deg C
- Resolution: 1 deg C
- Range: 0 to 90% RH
- Accuracy: 3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Size: 11.6cm*11.6cm*6cm
- Power voltage: 5V
- Can be charged via laptop/car USB
- Weight: 370 gms
- 2900mAh re-chargeable battery
- Local Memory
- 6000 time-stamped sample data sets can be saved in case of connectivity failure. Local memory stores data for 2 days to 40 days based on the measurement frequency.
- 3.2” Touch display
- Desired parameter to be displayed as bold can be pressed to select.
- Limits for red, yellow, green color can be configurable via app.
Warranty & Support
- 1 Year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Client responsible for getting device to our facilities for all servicing. Service time 1 week.
- Warranty is void if device is opened, tampered with or electronics damaged due to mechanical shock.
- Sensor change and calibration is not included in warranty.
- PM sensor uses laser scattering principle: Light scattering can be induced when particles go through the detecting area. The scattered light is transformed into electrical signals and these signals will be amplified and processed. The number and diameter of particles can be obtained by analysis because the signal waveform has certain relations with the particles diameter.
- Temperature sensor is CMOS, Humidity is Capacitive.
Tested and calibrated against
- PM: Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- Temp & Humidity calibrated with a master traceable to NABL.
- Connects to wifi. Data available in Android and iOS apps along with Indian AQI, day, week, month history as well as outdoor data in different parts of city.