Easy Flow Mask System – Better than any N95 or N99 mask
- ₹ 5,990.00
- The best protection you can get for COVID-19 - H13 filter with 99.9%+ filtration versus 95% from N95 mask
- Used by Doctors and Nurses around the world
- System can be charged like a cell phone and used for years
- Can be sterilised easily - see video here
- Multiple ways to wear the mask - see video here
- For the first time - FIT of the mask no longer a major issue
- Don't breathe in stale CO2 from N95 masks or any other regular mask
Availability: In Stock
Professionals from industries all over the world wear respiratory systems and surgical masks to protect their health from hazardous chemicals and harmful dust. However, research has shown that wearing a surgical mask does little to protect you from harmful particulate matter (PM 2.5). In fact, wearing a mask for long periods of time can cause discomfort, and may induce physiological stress on the wearer, making regular tasks more challenging, causing headaches, and other serious side effects.
Easy Flow Mask System provides a positive pressurized flow of filtered fresh air directly inside the mask. This positive pressurized flow of air helps to block contaminated air from entering through the gaps making your mask more effective and comfortable.
Easy Flow’s positive airflow creates a dryer, more effective mask that protects you from these harmful airborne pollutants.
Enjoy filtered air anytime, anywhere you go. Let the Easy Flow Personal Air Filtration System help block virtually all the particulate matter from entering your lungs and the entire cardiovascular system.
Enjoy the latest technology, with lightweight and ultra-long standby time. Easy Flow's patented filter removes up to 99.97% PM 2.5, has a 15-hour battery life, a USB charging option and an adjustable fan.
What's included in the box:
- Easy Flow gadget (rechargeable) with filter (spare filters for Rs150 each)
- Lanyard (for hanging on neck)
- 2 tubes for connecting gadget to mask
- Connector piece - for connecting tube to mask (1 out of 2 ways to connect)
- Diffuser and magnet - for attaching tube to mask (2 out of 2 ways to connect)
- One N95 mask
- USB charging cable